Instagram Handle Organiser
VIP World Services provides services to companies to enhance their digital platform, web or mobile, to meet the requirements of visually impaired people by co-designing with the VIP World Community based in the UK.
The websites and mobile devices are designed for inclusivity with the visually impaired people (diverse profiles, provided by VIP World community through the charity network) by keeping accessible legislation (WCAG 2.1) and inclusive design (user-centred design approach) in consideration.
Travel Hand is an app that pairs visually impaired people(VIP) with Volunteers to walk together towards their similar destinations. Travel hands page.
We are making a community of visually impaired people that is for knowledge sharing, practicing on IT skills and encouraging each other to get jobs. By finding an easier, comfortable, cheaper and independent way of traveling with Travel Hands, the VIP community can thrive.
We are looking for digital marketing enthusiasts, who can help us spread the message of togetherness, friendship and walking together across London. We would love to hear from you if you have interest in creating thoughtful, creative and fun content.
Currently, our VIP World community has grown to 100+. We have a few registered volunteers but would like to increase the network further.
Role: Instagram Handle Organiser
Employment type: 5 months Contract
For the role, we are looking for someone with;
- 2-3 years of experience in social campaign management
- Research skills, with the ability to generate data-based insights to weave into the strategy process
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Eye for innovation
- Highly effective, with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Creative, flexible and adaptable, with a fighting attitude
- Create attractive posts to be published on Instagram
- Promote the content on the platforms to increase the followers of the social media channels.
- Engage with the volunteer community so that they pass on the message of Travel Hands; togetherness, friendship and walking together.
- Liaise with other influencers on Instagram to promote the VIP World handle
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing
- Manage social media communications
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Learn, practice and execute a project with a service design project management approach.
- Access to members of the VIP World community.
- Ideate, experiment, lead and execute your concepts around Travel Hands after approval from the team.
- An opportunity to conduct workshops/ interviews with a disabled community.
- We will provide a salary based of 10.85 pounds per hour for 16 hrs per week